Thank you for choosing to book a treatment with us. We look forward to seeing you soon. Below you will find an overview of efforts we’ve put in place to welcome you back to our spa safely and comfortably as we navigate through the COVID-19 reopening process.
• Appointment times are adjusted to ensure we meet reopening requirements set by the state of Georgia and the CDC. While our spa has always met stringent sanitation requirements, we will now more visibly display those efforts and display additional signage for your comfort.
• Verbal confirmation by your service provider that their hands have been sanitized immediately prior to the start of your service.
• Service providers will wear masks during all treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
• We ask that you wear a mask and bring a bag in which to place your clothing when you undress for your service.
• Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member has had a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
• Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
• Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees.
• Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
Your safety and the safety of our staff is our number one priority. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 706-896-6457 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again for choosing to support!
The BodySense Team